Explorers

Want to talk about a great movie you just watched? Want to make a recommendation for your favorite movie -- old or new? Do that here!

Explorers

Postby punkin8tor » Wed 2006 May 24 8:43

Genre: Science Fiction
Rating: PG

I'd forgotten how much fun this movie was! Of course, I'd also forgotten that there was some minor swearing in it -- go figure an 80's movie, apparently it was the "hip" thing to have kids swear.

Anyway, this is a great, silly movie. Now, of course, we realize that the computer they used would never do what they wanted it to do, but it is so much fun to step out of reality for a while.

My favorite section includes the "smart alec" mouse! whoever wrote that into the script was a genius.

Also, the aliens were a surprise... that is if you haven't seen the movie...
"Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. I'm not so sure about the former." Albert Einstein.
punkin8tor
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby Spock » Wed 2006 May 24 11:58

I too enjoyed this movie and most people I meet no longer consider me a kid ... little do they know. }:->
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby Uhura » Fri 2006 Aug 11 9:35

Hmmm...this sounds vaguely familiar...if it is what I think it is it is really fun. I might have to watch it again--you know--just to make sure I really liked it! :lol:
Sometimes you feel like a nut
Uhura
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Movies