I need help with a business plan

A place for logical, dispassionate discussions of world or local events.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Everything here is viewable even if you are not registered, so please no foul language, flaming, or trolling.

I need help with a business plan

Postby CookieSweet » Mon 2007 Dec 10 7:25

My prospective business will involve artificial floral arrangements. In order to create a sound business plan I need statistics on the industry, such as how many businesses are operating today, how much money is made perhaps yearly, methods of advertising, and growth of the market. I would greatly appreciate any information that any of you have to offer on the subject.

I've done a Google search with "statistics artificial flowers", and "statistics artificial flower arrangements".
CookieSweet

Re: I need help with a business plan

Postby Spock » Thu 2007 Dec 13 12:01

Using Google and the single search term "statistics", I found the FedStats website.

If you look under "Agencies by subject\Economic", near the bottom of the list is:
Small Business Administration

Funds and supports databases on small businesses including the Business Information Tracking Series, conducts policy studies and economic and statistical research on issues of concern to small business, and publishes data on small business characteristics and contributions.

There appears to be quite a few promising areas to look for your desired statistics. Good luck! ;)
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: I need help with a business plan

Postby Kokomo » Sat 2008 Feb 23 10:19

:tu:
Thanks,

Found this while browsing,I can use this information myself.
Kokomo

Return to Discussions