Cigar shopping

A place for logical, dispassionate discussions of world or local events.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Everything here is viewable even if you are not registered, so please no foul language, flaming, or trolling.

Cigar shopping

Postby kelvin » Wed 2006 Feb 22 8:21

I want some sweet cigars! }:-< I've been looking for something sweet. Alot of the cigar stores that I've been to have flavors( Congniac, berry or even fruit) but I still haven't found anything sweet. I spoke to a lady in Glen Burnie Md. and she said people assosiate dark wrapper with a sweet taste. To be honest The cigar that I was smoking was a dark wrapper and it was sweet. Philly makes them. The line is "Mexicalli Slims". I stopped smoking them because I want a hand rolled cigar with the same taste. I heve been smoking alot of PUNCH and Autero Fuente. To be honest I like Punch club light wrapper better. The price is right and I like the taste size and feel of the club line. If anybody can help can you please reply. I'm working out of the Baltimore Annapolis area.
kelvin
Student Tech
Student Tech

Philly Blunt

Postby cmptch » Wed 2006 Apr 26 1:21

The Cigar tastes really bad, but if you want a sweet taste, I believe the Phillies Blunt Peach will do the trick. It's like sucking down on cotton candy. Well, once you get past the flavor of the cigar.
cmptch
Master Achiever
Master Achiever

Re: Philly Blunt

Postby Icy » Thu 2006 Apr 27 5:18

cmptch wrote:I believe the Phillies Blunt Peach will do the trick. It's like sucking down on cotton candy. Well, once you get past the flavor of the cigar.

That almost sounds good. :p
Icy
Supreme Achiever
Supreme Achiever

Candela Wrappers

Postby cmptch » Sat 2006 Apr 29 2:35

I recently began smoking some cigars with candela wrappers. I was doing some research on them, wondering what was up with the green wrappers. I've been smoking a few, and have decided they have the taste of a maple leaf. It's definately an interesting taste.
cmptch
Master Achiever
Master Achiever

Postby cmptch » Sun 2006 May 07 5:51

I'm trying out a cigar call Cuban rejects. It's not a bad taste, but it's definately not a cuban. It is hand rolled, and made in nicuragua. They seem to average about 1.25 purchased seperately. apparently it had very good reviews in a certain cigar magazine.
cmptch
Master Achiever
Master Achiever

Postby Spock » Mon 2006 May 08 1:17

kelvin has moved on to another city where he is now enrolled in an A+ Certification course. He may or may not be back. He has called me once to get a reminder how to login but I haven't seen him in the forum since, so have no idea if he will be returning.

I can only hope that I taught him enough to ease his learning curve in the new course.
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Discussions