Member clear out coming.

A place for logical, dispassionate discussions of world or local events.

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Everything here is viewable even if you are not registered, so please no foul language, flaming, or trolling.

Member clear out coming.

Postby Spock » Mon 2005 Sep 26 5:27

There are several forum members who have never bothered to even login after getting accepted to the forum. I will be sending them PMs or Emails telling them that I will be removing their membership soon.

Before I remove them, there are certain qualifiers that must be met. They include:

1. Accepted as a full member over 2 months ago, yet has never logged into the forum. Even if someone just logs in to read but not post, that counts as a visit. There are some users who have not even visited the forum since joining!

2. Invalid user Email listed in their profiles.

3. Questionable user names, email addresses, or websites will possibly get the member branded as a Spammer and all their information changed so they cannot get in.

If you know someone who joined but has not come back, please contact them to find out if they really want to be a member here. If they don't, they need do nothing and they will be removed.
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Postby Spock » Wed 2006 Jun 21 1:43

I will also be removing all those Spammers who have tried to login and annoy us with their pleas to buy from them or just to send them money for no good reason.
Spock
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Return to Discussions